Search This Blog

Subcribe

Subscribe

Fans

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dan Radcliffe Apologizes For Not Being at Comic-Con

In a new interview with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) the actor expressed his regret for not attending this weekend's Comic-Con:

"I apologize to all the wishful thinkers for my disappointing non-presence," Radcliffe said Monday by phone from London.


The actor, who has finished some post-production voice work on the last "Potter" film, says he is still grappling a bit with the concept that he will never wear the robes of Hogwarts on screen again. He still cares deeply about "Potter" fans, though -- he sounded genuinely distressed to hear for the first time about the wildfire rumors that led fans to believe he would be at the San Diego pop-culture expo that wrapped up on Sunday.

"Really? Oh, God, I had no idea. I suppose it's like when I'm at Reading Festival and I hear that suddenly some amazing band is going to play a surprise gig and then it turns out to be total fiction."


Later in the article he also discusses a comment Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) made at Comic-Con about how he cried on the last day of shooting:

"You know what, I'd love to libel him and call it a lie, but, darn, he's absolutely right. We all three of us -- me, Rupert and Emma -- we just wept. And I've never seen Rupert Grint cry. That was really weird."








Of course they wept – it truly is the end of an era. :o( I think it’s great that Dan and Tom Felton don’t mind admitting it. (Rupert needs a hug!)

I so so so so so so so so so hope they’ll show their reactions to the end of filming in the DH dvd!!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: