Search This Blog

Subcribe

Subscribe

Fans

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The BEST trailer I've ever seen

It's grey...

The moment the music begins
it drags me in.

Everything is grey around me,
just like the water.
No light, no sign.

Then, there he is.
Staring out of my laptop,
mirroring my dark eye circles.

The moment he closes his eyes
I know my soul is no longer mine.

The huge words once again
punched my wound
that just been sealed.

Those words,
bring back all my memories.
All the happy life I been through.

Things go on too fast,
I can't believe everything is past.
Things I've been waiting for,
smashed like a thousand swords.

When the thunder crashes
I feel dizzy.
Now only I realized
that I wasn't breathing.

In a sudden,
I am back in silent.
Outside is raining heavily,
luckily.
The grey & icy airs accompany me,
I can share my thoughts
with them.
Lying on the bed,
we discuss about the trailer
that we just saw.

The BEST trailer I've ever seen.
It sucked my soul...














Why do I live?
because I've something worth living for,
and it's Harry Potter.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Masqueradez said...

Are you kidding? The best trailer you've ever seen? It's The Best Trailer The World Had Ever Seen!!! For heaven's sake its is sooooooooo cool!!!! nice poem.. ^^ love to read your poems... its been months since u last wrote a poem girl! Nice to have it back.. =P I hereby officially book you for this movie 2gether this November.. ^^