Search This Blog

Subcribe

Subscribe

Fans

Sunday, February 15, 2009

For ppl who need them...

Here's some romantic lines (I guess ~_~""") for anyone who need them. *I have no copyright coz these aren't under my production.*


1---Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt thou the sun does move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt, I love u

2--- ask God for a flower and he gives me a garden. I ask God for a river and he gives me an ocean. I ask God for a love and it´s you he gives me!

3---I have two things in my life my teddy and you! My teddy is for the night and you are forever.

4---I saw angels in the sky, I saw snow fall in july. I saw things you only imagine to see or do, but I still haven’t seen anything sweeter than you!

5---Don´t let the miles between us,dear,keep our love apart! Just listen close and you will hear the beating of my heart!

6---Don´t love one boy, don´t love two boys, love the boy who loves you.

7---You´re like teardrops in my eyes You are the sun that always shines
You are the one i ever needed
Share/Bookmark

No comments: